Bonus Ball Prize Draw
- The draw will be run by the Lodge Carron Social Club.
- The draw will be open to all members of the Lodge and the general public.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The bonus ball number on the last Saturday evening draw of each Calendar month will determine the winner.
- Entry to the draw will only be by bank Standing Order and will begin once first payment has been received.
- Subscription will be £5.00 (five) pounds per month.
- The monthly sum of £100 will be awarded to the person who is allocated the bonus ball number drawn on the National Lottery.
- The winning prize will be paid on the Monday succeeding the draw, or by special arrangement.
- In the event of no winner, prize monies will be rolled over until won.
10 In the event of a requested number already having been
allocated, alternative number will be chosen from the remaining numbers available.