BRIEF COMMENTS - FULL REPORTS AT THE DESIGNATED LODGE PAGE
LODGE ALMONER BRO. CHARLIE MACVICAR
- !NEW! Wednesday 20th January 2021
Can you help? Joyce Gardner raise £500 in memory of Joyce Godfrey to donate to Airthrey Care Nursing Home,new equipment or provide entertainment for the residents.? Please donate to their JustGiving Crowdfunding Page below:
Many thanks for your support
- Tuesday 19th January 2021 Instructions on access to Funeral WEBCAST arrangements for Mrs Joyce Godfrey See Lodge PDF File Page.
- Saturday 16th January 2021 Funeral arrangements for Mrs Joyce Godfrey See Lodge Almoner Report Page.
- Friday 15th January 2021 Brethren short report on PM David Duncan's father and delighted to report that he is now home from FVRH recuperating, we wish him well.
- Wednesday 13th January 2021 Brethren as we are in lockdown I am as Lodge Almoner unable to visit Brethren & Widows at their home but my aim is to still keep in touch by phone & text.
- Wednesday 13th January 2021 Brother Almoner would also like to inform ALL that he is available to help any Brother / Widow who may require his assistance. Please do not hesitate, we are here to help.
GRAND LODGE OF SCOTLAND-PGL STIRLINGSHIRE
- Friday 15th January 2021 MWGMM CORONAVIRUS UPDATE See Coronavirus Update Page
- Fridayy 15th Jnuary 2021
Brethren, at the meeting of the Heads of Orders on Wednesday 13th January 2021 it was unanimously agreed that meetings of all Orders in Scotland remain suspended for the foreseeable future. The decision was based on a number of factors – the current rise in cases and in deaths, the speed by which vaccine will be available and administered to all and the fact that we received notice that all public events have been cancelled indefinitely – for example, I received notification yesterday through the Lieutenancy that the Garden Parties in July have been cancelled. I know, accept and appreciate that this will be disappointing news to many, but the health and safety of our membership is paramount. With regard to our Lodges abroad, my advice is to remain closed unless you are 100% sure of the safety of the Brethren and are working in strict compliance with the law of your country.